Digital Designer role based in Manchester, UK
We are currently seeking a strong UI Designer to join our team working on digital design projects for web and mobile.
An impeccable eye for detail is required for this role. A perfectionist who will pick up on the smallest of inconsistencies in a design and ensure they’re addressed before getting to the client. Working alongside UX designers to add beautiful aesthetics to functional layouts, you will play an important part in the development of websites, mobile apps and SASS products for a variable client base. Having knowledge of both functional design principles and frontend technical capabilities is important for this role. You will help craft aesthetically pleasing layouts that meet usability standards whilst pushing the boundaries of new technologies and practices in digital design.
- Wireframing & UI prototyping
- Conceptual design
- Digital design for web & mobile
- User Interface (UI) design
- Content design
- Client liaison
Whilst this role (and Userism) is primarily focused on website layout and UI design for digital products, our designers can often be tasked with additional design services. An ability to work on supporting design tasks such as; branding, marketing & print layout would be of benefit (although not essential).
Important skills we will look for:
- Design (obviously) - the ability to create well considered, aesthetically pleasing digital layouts.
- Wireframing - Low & High fidelity wireframing for UI layouts across multiple devices.
- Atomic Design - an understanding of Atomic Design principles beneficial.
- User Experience - an appreciation for UX principles.
- Adobe Creative Suite - Experience with Adobe CS products such as; XD, Illustrator, Photoshop desirable. Although experience with other art working tools of interest.
2+ years commercial experience desirable (unless you can show an incredible portfolio).
Salary negotiable on experience.
Please contact us here to enquiry about this position.
We do not wish to be contacted by recruitment companies on this role, thankyou.