Front end Developer role based in Manchester, UK
We are looking for a front end developer with an impeccable eye for detail to work on website & mobile app development projects.
Taking UI designs and turning them into pixel perfect responsive layouts that render exactly as intended on every device type and size. You will need to be a technology enthusiast to succeed in this role, always advancing with methods and keen to experiment with technologies. HTML, CSS & JS should be second nature and if not already in your capabilities - techniques and tools such as; SASS, React, Gulp, Twig, Atomic Design and working with pattern libraries should be on your development roadmap.
- Coding frontend flats from supplied designs
- Creating templates to be used in various frameworks and content management systems (theme development)
- Implementing frontend logic to enhance user functions (experience building progressive web apps advantageous)
- React based application development (not essential but desirable)
- Working with back end developers to integrate functionality
- QA & testing
Important skills we will look for:
- Must have:
- HTML5 (including understanding of semantic layout principles)
- CSS (SASS)
- Agile working (understanding of principles)
- Craft CMS
- Atomic Design principles
- Experience working with pattern libraries
Ideally you’ll have 2+ years commercial experience working in an agency environment. If you can demonstrate a well crafted portfolio though, we’re happy to hear from graduates.
Salary negotiable on experience.
Please contact us here to enquiry about this position.
We do not wish to be contacted by recruitment companies on this role, thankyou.